Sunday, February 21, 2010

Agony! Agony!

February 18, 2010, a day that shall live in infamy!
You know what, my humans went out and were adopted by another C-A-T; you heard me right: a CAT and it’s an ugly one to boot. They call her Bailey, I call her Funny Face. Funny Face Bailey has one blue eye and one green eye. I ask you, really, can one get any stranger than that? I attach a mug shot of the creature and you’ll be the judge. We were so happy together. Why oh why did they have to bring that beast home? I had my humans so well trained. A little meow here and a meowwwww there, and I would get whatever I fancied. Now I have to start all over again and, worse, share the benefits of my educating two humans with an unwelcome intruder. I gave them a piece of my mind, you betcha (as Sarah, what’s her name, would say)! I purred, hissed, growled and chased the beast around the place. If I only catch her I’ll put this sticker  on her tail or better still, maybe I’ll introduce her to my friend, Ali (Gator). I got to go, Funny Face Bailey is getting close to my bowl and I will not have any of that! Chargeeeeeeee!

Olivia (Miss)

Funny Face Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment