Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An Amazing Place

Jacksonville, January 5, 2010

Dear Feline Friends near and far,

I just have to share my experiences in this crazy place!


For one thing, have you ever seen a tree in a box? That’s what my humans came up with recently. They brought this huge box out of storage, and after some doings and a few choice words, which I shall not repeat here, ta ta and voilĂ ! they actually built a tree. Amazing! Then they proceeded to hang all kind of shiny ornaments (ornaments, that’s what they call the funny stuff they hung on the tree). I had, of course, to taste some of that…. and oh boy …. was I sick! I definitely do not recommend tinsel for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even for a snack! That stuff is nasty. Anyhow, I am fine now and I learned one more lesson: stuff that sparkles is not edible.

Another funny thing I can’t fathom happens every day. Picture this: a glass-enclosed, small room, maybe 2 x 4 feet, with a spigot showering barrels of hot water and you know what: they go and stand under it…. Crazy or what?

Then every evening my male human gets all lovey-dovey, usually after dinner. Maybe it’s the glass of wine he has with dinner. I call that my agony time. He catches me and hugs and pats me, but I am not that kind of girl! I endure it, but I don’t have to like it!
Anyway, I guess I have to make the best of it and tolerate these humans and their eccentricities.

Tata for now,

Olivia (Miss)


No comments:

Post a Comment