Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year!

Jacksonville, December 29, 2009

Dear feline friends near and far!

This is Olivia (Miss). How are you? I am fine and like to introduce you to my new friends. Friends, so to speak, because my humans don’t let me play with them. I do not know why; I am allowed to see them only from afar….. that’s not fair!

First up is Ali. Ali likes to sunbathe…. He comes out when it’s sunny and warm. His full name is Ali Gator. He’s cute, isn’t he?

Then there is Arm. Do you see him in the grass? He looks like a tank…. His full name is Arm Adillo. He’s always scurrying around… he’s not too friendly, but I like him anyhow.

That’s Egi you see in the distance. Egi likes to fish. His real name is Egret, but I like to call him Egi, so there!

Here’s a close up of Egi. Isn’t Egi pretty? And Egi flies too! Amazing!

Well, that's all... I have a few other friends, but let's not talk about those critters... when they visit I like to chase them and bite their tails off .... so those Liz (Ards) don't visit very often any more, needless to say.

Tata for now and let me hear from you.

Olivia (Miss)
_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment