Saturday, December 26, 2009

Letter to Zorro, a feline and neighbor

Jacksonville, October 29, 2009

Dear Neighbor,

How are you?

I heard through the grapevine that you are a fine black feline who happens to own two humans too.

My name is Olivia (Miss). I moved in above you about five weeks ago. I do like it here. I have my humans almost trained, especially the female human. Some times, as a test, I just mosey leisurely towards the (closed) door, and wouldn’t you know it, before I reach it, she jumps up and opens it for me. Good girl!

I still need to work on the male human though, he is not so gullible ……. yet! The only problem I have with the female human is that she wants to play all the time…. a feathered wand is her favorite toy; she persistently dangles it in front of my face. I humor her and pretend to have fun batting at it. When will she finally grow up! I am just a little cat! Mind you, I have already gained two pounds since I got here. It must be the fresh air.

Anyhow, I wanted to say hi and to let you know that I have arrived.

Take care of your humans.

Tata for now,

Olivia (Miss)

No comments:

Post a Comment